Peter

Default Lifting Keel

Received the following email this morning from a friend putting a
racer together for the Melbourne-Oasaka in a couple of years time.

"mornin' y'all,,

whne you are surfing around the net in boat places could you please
keep your eye out for anything on lifting keel...i am investigating
other peoples methods,,,new boat is going to be 9' lifting to 6' "

We're cruisers! We have a 44ft steel ketch that weighs in at 18 tons!
We only race in the Wednesday night beer races! What do we know
about lifting keels - especially on hot boats.

But we're sure someone out there's got a couple of good ideas / sites.

Thanks

Peter

www.oceanodyssey.net
"Do not measure your life by the number of breaths you take,
Rather by the number of times life just takes your breath away"