John H.[_3_] John H.[_3_] is offline

Default 4 knot winds..."No reason to wear a PFD"..famous last words

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 04:23:45 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 22:56:48 -0500, John H.
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/2dohpm

I'll have to have a few for kids also, but they're easier to manage. The
example setting is good.

If I might, I'd like to offer a suggestion.

Don't get the manual for the kids. Been there, done that - you will
spend as much for reloads as the PFD. They love to pull that little
tab don't 'cha know. :)

I have both the auto and manual - guests can use either. I prefer my
Mustang PFD jacket which has auto inflate and I have a lighter Orca
auto that I use all the time - can't even tell I'm wearing it.

I like the Mustang better than the Stearns - they seem to fit every
one much better - a little larger and with more room.

Thanks. I hadn't seen the Orca on either Amazon or West Marine. I like the
Mustang also.

Kids will have to make do with the regular sports style vests.
--
John H