Backyard Renegade

Default Epoxy Source??

(Dave Wright) wrote in message om...
John Boatright wrote in message ...
HI!! Question has anyone ever ordered Epoxy from these places??
http://www.advantagecomposites.com/catalog/
http://www.Raka.com Thanks!!!

I bought (2) 7.5 gallon System 3 fairing kits and 2 gallons of System
3 Primer from Advantage - four separate orders all together. The
products arrived promptly - 3 or 4 days (I live on the West Coast).
The total price for these System 3 products, including shipping, was
less than I could find elsewhere. Plus, I did not have to pay my
state's sales tax. The owner Brian Dixon tries to please. I
recommend him.

Dave Wright
Seattle, WA

Oh crap, Brian sells goo? I did not know that and I will check him
out, I have always liked his posts. And here I must note that
Advantage was not the company I was suggesting spams me either...
Sorry Bri, did not know that was you. Guess I gotta buy some goo from
you now... Scotty from SmallBoats.com