Larry Larry is offline

Default What is cruising?

Geoff Schultz wrote in
:

And probably one of the items that I left out of my list is paying
outrageous sums of money to have parts shipped into your exotic
location.

-- Geoff
www.GeoffSchultz.org

Heh... I watched that happen in the Med., which wasn't really *that*
exotic. Fortunately, I wasn't the one paying.

The degree of exoticness is directly proportional to the amount that
the shipping company charges to get a package there! :-) I
unfortunately have several stories where the cost of the
shipping/duty/taxi exceeds the cost of the item by several multiples.

-- Geoff
www.GeoffSchultz.org

Don't forget to include the bribe money you had to give the local custom's
thieves to let the toilet seal off the airplane....