Larry Larry is offline

Default Long range trawler/live aboard

Wayne.B wrote in
:

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 20:41:43 -0500, WaIIy wrote:

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 20:09:49 -0500, "Cindy"
wrote:

Hello,
I am new to the group. I am interested if anyone has a long range
trawler and live aboard. My husband and I currently own a SeaRay 330
Sundancer and are seriously considering selling both house and boat
to purchase a long range trawler to live aboard and cruise. The boat
that tops our list is a 42 Krogen (single engine diesel). We
currently live outside of Baltimore and keep our boat in a slip on
the Chesapeake Bay (Middle River). I am interested in anyone's
similar experiences, advice. Thank you.

For starters, this is an excellent list to join -

http://lists.samurai.com/mailman/lis...and-trawlering

I'll second that.

Most people I know who started out living on a 42 eventually wanted
something larger. Just my 2 cents worth.

Roger could design and built her a nice one.....(c;