Larry Larry is offline

Default Go Navy!

"Vito" wrote in
:

"Larry" wrote
I thought cover stories should be remotely feasable to someone of
average intellegence.

They are, Larry. But you have never really grasp the depths of
stupidity inherent in the average voter. For example, *ALL* senators,
including Hillery and Obama get $thousands if not $millions illegally
and launder it via trusted lobbiests but the press and the people are
all worked up that McCain might have got laid. Did they impeach
Clinton over Ruby Ridge or Waco or Blackhawk Down? No! It was over a
BJ! People like that find anything feasible.

I heard on the radio that Texas caught one of McCain's Texas staffers with
his fingers in the government till skimming off a little for himself,
today!

His ass is a little sore after BUBBA, his cellMATE, got done with him in a
Texas jail tonight...(c;

All the McCain people will act as if they'd never heard of him in the
morning.....as usual.