Cindy[_2_] Cindy[_2_] is offline

Default Long range trawler/live aboard

Hello,
I am new to the group. I am interested if anyone has a long range trawler
and live aboard. My husband and I currently own a SeaRay 330 Sundancer and
are seriously considering selling both house and boat to purchase a long
range trawler to live aboard and cruise. The boat that tops our list is a
42 Krogen (single engine diesel). We currently live outside of Baltimore and
keep our boat in a slip on the Chesapeake Bay (Middle River).
I am interested in anyone's similar experiences, advice.
Thank you.