BAR BAR is offline

Default Vista SP1 - ops

HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 21, 8:00 pm, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 11:36:10 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
"Reggie is

Here wrote:
http://www.news.com/Microsoft-pulls-...00-1016_3-6231...

There you go with your anti-Vista stuff again.

What the hell would Microsoft know about whether Vista works or not?
Now,
Jimh and Harry are experts, so let's see what they have to say.
--
John H

I have this update installed on my vista Ultimate x64 machine with no
problems.

I have had Vista x64 installed since about June and I like it.
I don't have any problems.
I use "sleep" mode and the only time I reboot is when Embarq dsl goes
down. Easier than doing the control panel/network thing 'cause I get
up to refill my water glass
Never had a BSOD.

Sssshhhhh.

Forgot to mention: we have a couple of computer near-illiterates here
whose knowledge of operating systems is limited to google-searching for
problems. John H. is one of them, and the newgroup idiot, Reggie
Smithers, is another.

You forgot to add your name to that list.