Bruce in Bangkok[_2_] Bruce in Bangkok[_2_] is offline

Default Dingy

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 20:57:32 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"cavalamb himself" wrote in message

What qualities make for a good crusing dink?

At first I wondered what a *crusing dink* was and a Dingy???? But then I
noticed you even failed to spell cavelamb right so I guess you're either
stupid or illiterate. But, I took pity on you and answered your lame query
anyway. I'll wager nobody will provide a better or more accurate response.
It's obvious the store of cruising knowledge around here is quite limited.

Wilbur Hubbard

It certainly seems to be on your side of the fence. What makes you
think that you are a sailor?

Just what sailing have you actually done? You talk a lot but I think
that most of it comes out of YACHTING or The Wayward Sailor. Tell us
what sailing you have actually done Willie. Inquiring minds want to
know.

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(Note:remove underscores
from address for reply)