B Walker

Default Epoxy Source??

John Caldeira wrote:
John Boatright wrote:

HI!! Question has anyone ever ordered Epoxy from these places??
http://www.advantagecomposites.com/catalog/
http://www.Raka.com Thanks!!!

I've ordered from Raka and found the Raka #127 resin and #350 no-blush
hardener ideal for clear-coating fiberglass. It's a less-viscious,
softer epoxy that some others. Most similar to MAS in my experience.
Quick shipping. Good prices.

I used Raka (for the most part) when I built an 11' skiff.. works very
nice. Once major difference between Raka and Mas (as I ended up getting
some Mas to finish up), out of the can viscosity of Raka is noticable
thinner, so I would definately prefer to use that as a first coat over
bare wood.