Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default What is cruising?

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 21:29:25 -0500, "Roger Long"
wrote:

The more restrictive definitions proposed would make this a rather
uninteresting place, just Geoff and Wayne posting back and forth as near as
I can tell.

I'm honored to be mentioned in the same sentence as Geoff but it just
isn't so unfortunately. Maybe someday but not yet. We cruised for
years without making anything resembling an epic voyage - summer
vacation sails up and down Long Island Sound, Cape Cod, Maine and the
Cape Cod Islands - weekends at Oyster Bay, Port Jeff, Northport, etc.
It's all cruising if you stay out one or more nights somewhere other
than your home port. Now that we're retired and have a long range
trawler, we are trying to make up for lost time.