[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default Dingy

On Feb 21, 1:19 pm, cavalamb himself wrote:
What qualities make for a good crusing dink?

Where and what and how many of you are cruising? I've got a 10'
aluminum RIB with an 8hp two stroke, dingy wheels and decent
oarlocks. It's a workable compromise for two folks who occasionally
need to transport laundry or groceries over a bit and makes an
adequate dive boat and holds its own in the rough and tumble of the
dingy dock... I've lived with an 8' high pressure floor dingy with a
2.5 hp engine, but was cold wet and slow in open water.

-- Tom.