Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Dingy

"cavalamb himself" wrote in message

What qualities make for a good crusing dink?

At first I wondered what a *crusing dink* was and a Dingy???? But then I
noticed you even failed to spell cavelamb right so I guess you're either
stupid or illiterate. But, I took pity on you and answered your lame query
anyway. I'll wager nobody will provide a better or more accurate response.
It's obvious the store of cruising knowledge around here is quite limited.

Wilbur Hubbard