joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default Sj maritime scans posted to a.b.p.misc - and a modest editorial

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:08:38 GMT, Auld Phart
wrote:

used to use a 300 baud modem. If I still tried to use that, I would be unable
to enjoy most (or even any) of the posts. But I upgraded regularly to something
that was not too far out of date. The people who complain that their tired old
excuse for a newsreader will not handle yEnc can either just ignore the yEnc
posts or get a real newsreader.

Auldphart

All you need is agent.
Doesn't fit the Beetles words but should be "all you need is love".
Free agent, I hear, does yenc without you needing to know anything
about it.
Anybody tried it to see if it is true?
It that is so then there should be no reason to complain, unless
somebody just wants to complain for the fun of it.