malcolm

Default houseboat steel or alli scow hull plans

alternatively use several nuclear waste containers roped together..........

"Dazed and Confuzed" wrote in message
fffff wrote:

hoping there might be a helping individual who could supply plans or

solid
design experience information, for a steel or aluminium, scow bow hull
design suitable for a houseboat. 70' - 80'.

thanks Steve

start with an ingot of aluminum that has exterior dimensions equal to or
larger than the houseboat you envision.

carefully (using a roto-zip) remove anything which is not a part of your

boat.

remove the chips with a shop vac.

--
I'd rather put more life in my days than put more days in my life......