[email protected] ohara5.0@mindspring.com is offline

Default Castro has resigned,,, ok,, how will this effect us.. thesailboat crowd ??

On Feb 19, 7:22 pm, "mr.b" wrote:
On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:53:42 -0800, Lloyd Bonafide wrote:
Count me out buddy. Cuba has had nuclear missiles aimed at the US for 45
years. The place would have to be carpet bombed by SAC before I would even
consider setting foot there.

I know, you were just a simple caveman who fell into a crevasse in a
glacier and froze solid...oh about the 1st of October 1963...until our
scientists found you and thawed you out last week...our modern ways must
frighten and confuse you...

For those of us who do not want to benefit the Cuban dictatorship by
sailing there, in order to be consistent we also have to be willing to
boycott Chinese products and Vietnamese. No problemo, I stopped
buying anything from Wal Mart when they went all Chinese all the
time. Chinese goods are so poorly made that even with the low prices
they actually cost you more because you have to replace them when they
break. Thus we have a double reason not to buy Chinese. I also
advocate that we all boycott the olympics this year. I strongly
advocate self determination for Taiwan. If you are in the market for
a computer, remember Lenovo is Chinese made.