Backyard Renegade

Default BOAT INFO(THANKS!!)

"Jacques Mertens" wrote in message . ..
Thanks Mike, your check is on the way: we got a 18% boost in traffic since
our little game started.

Problem is Jaques, many of us truly beleive this to be the case...;-)
Not complaining, just noting... And to all you folks whining about
Jaques, could be worse, could be someone who knows **** about boats
acting this way so sit back and take notes cause this is still the
internet so you just have to sit back and filter it in your mind...
Scotty... who would love to sell as many plans as Jaques, but I don't
have the heart for the marketing...

--
Jacques
http://www.bateau.com

"Michael Bernardoni" wrote in message
It is really a shame that such a good,informative helpful site site can
be RULED by such a self serving JERK...
Oh Yea..can't forget this Be sure to check out this "NON-COMMERCIAL
SITE" HTTP://BATEAU.COM Mike