Edgar Edgar is offline

Default TWIC requirement

"Bob" wrote in message
On Feb 18, 2:04 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:

Larry, I want the chip implanted in my head... expandable storage option
would be nice....

Considering people are already using chips in their pets for ID I
think it only prudent to put one in your kid in case a terrorrist bags
your child. that way the DHS could call an Amber ALert and find your
child.

Oh, my new USA Pasport has a chip that is able to be read "... from a
near distance...." or so I read in the passport.

Humm, I wonder what a near distance is.............. low orbit?????
over the horrizon?? LOS

Bob

Keep it wrapped in tinfoil...