Michael Bernardoni

Default BOAT INFO(THANKS!!)

OOOOPPS!! That was supposed to be a private e-mail to
Jacques...sorry...[;O) MIKE

Michael Bernardoni wrote:

Well. Thanks!!! See...isn't it great that our little plan worked the
way you said it would....{;O) I'll be waiting for the check....{:O)
Mike

Jacques Mertens wrote:

Thanks Mike, your check is on the way: we got a 18% boost in traffic since
our little game started.

--
Jacques
http://www.bateau.com

"Michael Bernardoni" wrote in message
It is really a shame that such a good,informative helpful site site can
be RULED by such a self serving JERK...
Oh Yea..can't forget this Be sure to check out this "NON-COMMERCIAL
SITE" HTTP://BATEAU.COM Mike

--
"Has it ever struck you that fish bite best on the Sabbath? God's
critters tempting decent men."

-- James Barrie, author of Peter Pan, 1891