Leanne Leanne is offline

Default TWIC requirement

"Jere Lull" wrote in message
news:2008021822353075249-jerelull@maccom...
On 2008-02-18 20:29:49 -0500, "Capt. JG" said:

Considering people are already using chips in their pets for ID I think
it only prudent to put one in your kid in case a terrorrist bags your
child. that way the DHS could call an Amber ALert and find your child.

Sad to say, this will likely be the "camel's nose", as there are such
services that will track your kid real-time now, and some parents are
using them. I believe I saw a chip in the UK; in the US, I believe it's
via cell-phone, either by GPS or a service similar to the iPhone/iPod
mapping function.

There was a thing on the news tonight where they are putting chips in
Alzheimer's patients, down in Florida. I don't think they are trackers, but
just identifcation and medical history.

Leanne