Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default Southern pansies...

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 06:40:53 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
"Reggie is Here wrote:

As an X-Yankeee, all I have to say is "we" have enough trouble with Damn
Yankees, can't you complain about the dead lakes with no fish, rude
people, sudden onset of Tositoes, and flies big enough to steal
children?

Like I care. :)

Great day today - man, plenty of striper action and I spent some time
crappie fishing - the crappie was unbelievable - non-stop.

The wind got up a little this afternoon when I got off the lake -
nothing drastic, but some of the locals were running for their lives
back to the ramp.

Hey - more fish for me. :)