Gordon Gordon is offline

Default TWIC requirement

WaIIy wrote:
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 22:32:33 -0800 (PST), Bob
wrote:

On Feb 16, 9:25 pm, Messing In Boats wrote:

I wrote a letter to my Senators and congresswoman complaining about
how ridiculous it is for us to be required to pay either $102.25 or
$132.50 to haul folks around for hire on our own boats.

Wel, what did the Repubilcans say? Oh, yes.......

KEEP BIG GOVERNTMENT OFF OUR BACK AND OUT OF OUR POCKET...

I guess the Republicans sorta for got about that along with defict
spending.

Bob

Oh boy, that damned republican congress.

Oh wait......

The two parties love people who claim allegiance to right or left and
can't see the rest of the world. Maybe if the sheeple would wake up,
they would realize that most pols are the same under their disguises.
Gordon