Old Nick

Default Great Lakes Marine Surveyor WORST

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 12:00:22 -0700, Dave Fleming wrote something
.......and in reply I say!:

Sorry. What I don't understand is:

Who exactly is posting? I sort of see a different person replying
saying they will post as often as possible.
Where are all the previous postings about this that Greg complained
about, and you imply? I see nothing from either "complainant" until
now.

I will post when I feel like it
and if you dont like it .. tough $h1t

And due to the bill of rights I will post it as often as I see fit.

And maybe I will take out a full page ad in one of Cleveland
newspapers.

When one pays a Surveyor several hundred dollars to survey a 45 foot
Hunter, I do not expect a surveyor to catch everything but what he
missed was unacceptable.

DO NOT USE Great Lakes Marine Surveyors!!!!
Ever

I understand your frustration but PLEASE enough is enough.
I don't like to plonk anybody but?????
Tales of a Boatbuilder Apprentice
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/djf3rd/

I could never _see_ myself as anything!

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music
Please remove ns from my header address to reply via email
!!
")
_/ )
( )