Default Great Lakes Marine Surveyor WORST

I will post when I feel like it
and if you dont like it .. tough $h1t

And due to the bill of rights I will post it as often as I see fit.

And maybe I will take out a full page ad in one of Cleveland
newspapers.

The US Coast Guard flagged unsafe electrical wiring
in other words somone used hosuehold ROMAX instead of "marine grade"

In more detail... I was stopped for a random inspection while leaving
the flats. The "Coasties" forced me to pull the boat out of the water
right then and there.

Big $$$$$

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 20:51:19 -0400, "Greg" wrote:

How many times do you intend to post this? When will you answer my last
question to you?
Greg Luckett

wrote in message
.. .
I have had the worst experience with Mr Greg Group
He surveyed my sail boat and missed several things that the US Coast
Guard flagged as unseaworthy.

When one pays a Surveyor several hundred dollars to survey a 45 foot
Hunter, I do not expect a surveyor to catch everything but what he
missed was unacceptable.

DO NOT USE Great Lakes Marine Surveyors!!!!
Ever