Ed Edelenbos

Default BOAT PLANS

Yeah... clarkcraft or Glen-L (www.glen-l.com) have great plans. Both
put out "real" plans... not reprints (or copies) of old magazine
articles. There is www.bateau.com also. All 3 of these offer more
extensive plans and partial to complete kits.

Ed

Lanze wrote:
try these guys also www.clarkcraft.com I thought they were old designs until
I saw what you had posted.
"Ed Edelenbos" wrote in message

What he said...

find one you are interested in and search for the name (or just try at
svensons). It's probably on the net already. Not to knock the guy...
he is printing them out for you and mailing them but you can probably
print it out satisfactorily on your own.

Ed

John M. Wright wrote:

We have built 2 boats that are listed on dngoodchild's site, a 10ft

sailboat

and a rather ugly cabin cruiser of sorts ( listed elsewhere on thier

site ).

Before buying the plans from Goodchild, you might check
http://www.svensons.com/newweb/?boats and see if the one your

interested in

is listed and available for download there. Most of the designs on
goodchild's site seem to be from magazine articles and can be located on

the

web with a tad of searching.

Just my 2 cents................. Good Luck

John

wrote in message

Has anyone here built any of the boats on this WWW site:
http://dngoodchild.com/load_small.htm I am interested in building one

of

the boats but they won't give out the names of anyone that has ordered

plans

from them(Privacy act) Thanks!! MIKE