Default Help: I need the Woodenboat back issues on CD-ROM

Yes, there was. And the report that it was copyright hassels that
made them just pull it.

-al-

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:01:36 +0200, "Philippe PELTIER"
wrote:

I confirm... There was a cd of the backissues of WB... I did not buy it when
it went available and am now very sorry too...

--
Phil

"Jim Conlin" a écrit dans le message de
As I understand it, the CD's of back issues are no longer being sold.

After
a few months, WB abruptly withdrew the product from the market. I've

heard
of other publishers who had a hard time negotiating with their authors the
rights for secondary publication. I can only speculate what the problen

was.

Lucas Jensen wrote:

How can I get hold of the Woodenboat back issue CD-ROM? I'm willing to
pay of course. But the Woodenboat store doesn't have them anymore.
Anyone who could help me out?

Thanks

Lucas