Al

Default Newbie: Want recommendations for boatbuilding books

If you can think of any other sites, please send them to me!

I always plug:
http://home.clara.net/gmatkin/design.htm
because he's a great bloke, designer of the mouseboat. The material may or
may not be relevant, but most of it's a damn good read.

http://www.simplicityboats.com/ as I mentioned before. I personaly like the
"redneck" ideas, being a cheapskate.
http://www.simplicityboats.com/links.html is a subpage and is far more
comprehensive than I remember it being.

www.fyneboatkits.com are my epoxy suppliers and rather wonderful people
(nothing is too much trouble, their product is good, their prices low), they
have building links and do a lot of S&G. They mostly sell CLC kits,
speaking of which www.clcboats.com deals mostly with kayaks and similar
small craft, but again looks at S&G (I think).

http://homepages.apci.net/~michalak/ has a large collection of boat
design/building essays written by Jim Michalak.

As I say, I lost all my bookmarks, some of which may have been more
relevant, but there is (in my opinion) a lot of good material in the above
sites, and links to more.

Al