Jacques Mertens

Default I need the Woodenboat back issues on CD-ROM

Could that be Professional BoatBuilder magazine?
I never heard of Wooden Boats offering a CD.
If it is Professional BoatBuilder, I would also like a copy and will pay for
it.
We may have to ask the publisher for his permission, it is copyrighted but
he will probably agree.

It's sad that they did not pursue that system: they have a great article
about fuel tanks this month.
There is at least one article a month that I would keep as reference.

--
Jacques
http://www.bateau.com

"Lucas Jensen" wrote in message
om...
How can I get hold of the Woodenboat back issue CD-ROM? I'm willing to
pay of course. But the Woodenboat store doesn't have them anymore.
Anyone who could help me out?

Thanks

Lucas