Dazed and Confuzed

Default Where can I find info?

"P.C." wrote:

Hi

"Ron Thornton" skrev i en meddelelse
Joseph,

It's still cool to be nice I think. I also found your post
unnecessarily rude. And the pity is that if you had taken the time to
read it more carefully you would have seen his wife is 150 lbs.

Ron

With a sailboat the weight of the crew can be add performance , placed the
right place., then my suggestion about the 5meter Cyber-Boat Longboat, also
suggest one of the most stable constructions you will ever se, based on another
design, that will carry 3 grown up round 80 kilo one side, without this realy
toughing the boat.-
That design is the Cyber-Boat Dizzie, that is stable as a rock, ---------- don't
belive me, well there are documentation for that.

Dizzie ;
http://w1.1396.telia.com/~u139600113/grafik/Sk-2.gif

http://w1.1396.telia.com/~u139600113/grafik/Udsnit2.gif

P.C.

why don't you quit ?

--
I'd rather put more life in my days than put more days in my life......