[email protected] dougking888@yahoo.com is offline

Default Beer can stove inserts

"Sir Thomas of Cannondale" wrote:
Spirits of past stove articles

I hope Joseph O'Connor's light-hearted foray into the complexities of
pressurized stoves does not result in the baby being thrown out with the
bathwater. When one encounters a mechanism with an unreliable nature, the
obvious solution is to take it to the nearest nautical museum and donate it.....

Excellent post TC. Thanks for the links to Trangia & Simon units.
We've used the Origo non-pressurized alcohol stoves for years and I
have raised some of the same points here.

DSK