Bryan Hilterbrand

Default Newbie: Want recommendations for boatbuilding books

"Ron Magen" wrote in message
Bryan,
See what your local library has. NOT just on THEIR shelves, but for the
entire 'system'. {I think most library catalogs are computerized these

days.
When you view the screen, select 'System Availability' }

Read a LOT of books. It's surprising what YOU can accumulate to develop

YOUR
'style'. I really don't think *any* SNG boat is *entirely* SNG; to make it
come out 'fair' sometimes you need a combination of techniques.

Thanks for all the great advice, Ron! That's the kind of information I need
right now -- I'm so new to this that it took me a couple of minutes to
figure
out what SNG is (stitch 'n glue). I suppose that acronym is better than
SAG. ;-)

I'll be headed down to the library later to check some books out. Do you
have any favorite plans to make a stable, family daysailor?

Thanks again,
Bryan