Fred Williams

Default Where can I find info?

Oh No! He's back at it again! :-)

Once a husler always a husler I suspose...

"P.C." wrote in message
k...
Hi

"Backyard Renegade" skrev i en meddelelse
m...
"Terry Cano" wrote in message

You will have to build a boat at least 16 feet for that kind of load
to do anything at all safely, if you want a boat that will handle both
of you, you should really look at something about 20 feet...
Scotty from SmallBoats.com... lot's of ten foot boats, I would not
sell you one with what you intend as the use and load...

You are quite right, then when rigging any round 20 feet hull, it's a good

idear
to know before, what rig will fit this size of boat.
A sailboard sail, and mast is no bad choice and these rigs is very

effective ,
but if these, round max 9 -10 sq meter sails , is not enough then there

are
other standard rigs that you can get new or second hand , --------- 20

feet is a
nice size for a sail dinghie, esp. modern style , that beside is very much
easyer to build than the old types.
The Cyber-Boat 5Meter Longboat can be scaled any size and paneled all way

round
with deck above water acturly a very modern boat, compared the age of the

design
P.C.