P.C.

Default Where can I find info?

Hi

"Terry Cano" skrev i en meddelelse
.. .

I'm selling the VW project car and building a boat...nothing special
I would like to build a 10 + ft Sail Boat suitable for the larger lakes
around
Southern Cal. I have no desire to keep up with Jet Skiers so a few knots is
plenty
I'm considering a Lee Board as opposed to CB...why? Different and better for
shallow draft I figure
here's the big question I'm 310 Lbs with my wife 460 Lbs and want to figure
out the weight capacity is there a formula
Terry

Why buckle and fiddle, when you can cut strait from the lines on full-scale
plans you spray glye directly to the same Ply you use for other cheap boats, to
form the assembly framework in perfect precision, aplying the frames in an
interlocking honeycomb structure, where the othervise 6 sided cubes is made more
than 20 pct. with only four sides to form a cube.
Honeycomb don't need to be hex, and formed in perfection, by two planes you
could even decide for a beetle as a thick honeycomb shell, with inner exact fit
to the rust hump, looking like a Cadilac on the outside, with 3D-H .
check this site, where you free can download the full set of CAD drawings, from
3D model into generated assembly framwork making you wonder, why even a boat,
when everyone can generate a 3D-H for planes, boats highrise and a promise of a
bright future.
Check this aincient Cyber-Boat documented many places on the web, the perfect
boat for a lazy amature boatbuilder.
When you se how well performing the Cyber-Boat Longboat, then you can start
wondering why Longboats shuld be any special, ------- this one or rather this
thusand different sizes, you can scale eqiualy XYZ without this effecting the
unfolded exact panels form, ------- acturly the 3D-H was made from the 3D-Moden
and could bring you a steel sheet garden cristmess dwarf, ----------- Anyway
check the site, and know that this is as easy as it say's, then it's four times
as strong as build with the methods different from those of a tradisional
builder, but today an assembly framework provide whatever, 3D-H form the exact
framework ready for paneling, very accurate projected even as forming the
interiors , --------- you will find that building a hull is nothing, compared
putting the right interiour in 3D-H also help here, as this will form framework
wherever needed.
The Longboat serie is avaible as free download, DWG files ;
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Cyber-Boat/
Or go directly to the Cyber-Boat 5Meter Longboat, --------- it's 5 meter ling,
but you are free to scale it equaly into a monster of an ocean Racer, my foult
it is four times as strong ,cost a third, uses computers and can build you a
Cabin in assembly cheap steel sheets a tenthes the cost of a lumber cotteage,
and it even would be inviroment neutral oposed that forrest lumber )

Sorry the interuption, but being a boatbuilder myself, I alway's wondered the
trouble others seem to have with building boats, Ok I had my own software and
invested myself every time a new CAD idear produced profit, but it make it even
a bigger joke, that metal end kits, where you acturly build a wonder of a
craftman's masterpiece by having the most difficult part anyway, produces
seperatly to ease the actural building, Ban enough Petrochemic had already then
made it's own Hero's and great vessels is build, but don't forget, that we now
is Digital minded, rather than by analog aproach.
If you want a Trawler, you must be an Idiot not to be able to project the
cutting of the actural assemblies, with a CAD program, but if you want to be
this clever, don't chose what made the Pyramides , Check the 5 Meter Longboat,
all full scale shuld be there , plot the DWG drawings from a cheap print shop ,
glue the plans onto Water prove Chipwood or Plywood , experience that 3D-H is
very different than the buckle you experience with a load of tradisional
designs, or check an aincient Cyber-Boat site, to se a few other , but
tradisional design even a true lapstrake 3D Model unfolded into boat
lanks, ---------- a Lapstrake computer model )
http://w1.1396.telia.com/~u139600113/

P.C.
Sig under construction