Tim Tim is offline

Default I'll be casting my vote...

On Feb 13, 6:55*am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 04:11:33 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:
The image of the hard working, raw boned American with a "can do" attitude
has been replaced by one of a bunch of soft bellied whiners demanding their
"share".

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."

Theodore Roosevelt.

"Get action. Seize the moment. Man was never intended to become an
oyster."

Theodore Roosevelt.

"I am only an average man but, by George, I work harder at it than the
average man."

Theodore Roosevelt

"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of
your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month."

Theodore Roosevelt

Greatest. *President. *Ever.

If not the greatest,Tom? he's a dang good runner up!