Dazed and Confuzed

Default Where can I find info?

Terry Cano wrote:

I'm selling the VW project car and building a boat...nothing special
I would like to build a 10 + ft Sail Boat suitable for the larger lakes
around
Southern Cal. I have no desire to keep up with Jet Skiers so a few knots is
plenty
I'm considering a Lee Board as opposed to CB...why? Different and better for
shallow draft I figure
here's the big question I'm 310 Lbs with my wife 460 Lbs and want to figure
out the weight capacity is there a formula
Terry

water weighs 62.4 lbs per cu ft. Displace more than that and you float, less
and you sink.

--
I'd rather put more life in my days than put more days in my life......