Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default The power supply done blowed up...

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:47:36 -0500, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:49:28 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|Crap - the PS went on the main computer.
|
|I'm telling you, the next computer is going to be a Mac.
|
|F'in PCs.

Lemme guess...... an E-machine....

Please - built by me.

I called my brother who has several and he said he goes through one or
two a month.

This one was a 500 watt PS, but it's cheap - I just took it apart -
all potted, nothing fused, etc.