HPEER HPEER is offline

Default Banning my wife from the boat

Bob wrote:
On Feb 10, 7:27 pm, wrote:

Yes, I am responsible for what happens on my boat and part of that
responsibility is keeping the inept from hurting others.

Hey,

So PLEASE help me out here. Why do guys feel compelled to share and
include otheres in their enjoyment. SInce when did you become the
center of the univers where you belive everyone want to do what you
what to do?

Go sailing by yourself. If some one BEGS to go say okay. When they get
on the boat say, ":sit over there and dont stand up."

Or am imissing something here???

Bob

Oh, so now you want us to grow up!

Is Bob short for Roberta?

Seriously, good point.

If you are missing something it is that OHare's situation seems to be a
little different, she wants to come and take part but mucks it up.

I have some of that. The reason I got the boat is because she refused
to go on vacation. So "If you don't go you don't get to vote on what I
do when you are not there." Now I got the boat and she wants to come
for two weeks but avoid the boat. Which means I have to be at some
place at a time specific to meet her.

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to have her come along and join in. If not stay home and
let me enjoy.

Hopefully this year will be better. No long transits, I will have a
home port