John H.[_3_] John H.[_3_] is offline

Default Yo Harry! A new stump killer...

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 21:27:10 -0500, HK wrote:

wrote:
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 19:34:42 -0500, John H.
wrote:

hell, you might even be able to hit something with it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ebtj1jR7c&NR=1

I noticed they always seem to demo this with low brass loads. I have
seen it firing high brass and it gets pretty hard to handle. The thing
still weighs a lot to be lugging around, particularly if you also
carry any meaningful amount of ammo.

Boys and their toys.

I have a feeling Herring couldn't use a sidearm to hit a barn if he were
standing inside it.

It's good to get in touch with your feelings, Harry.

Maybe I'll see him at a firing range one of these days. There's a good
one about 10 miles south of Springfield Mall, near where he lives.

Be sure and call me when you're going!
--
John H