Stephen Hull

Default Painting with Two-Pack

In message
Jim Champ wrote:

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 20:27:18 +0000 (UTC), steve
wrote:

However I must emphasise that absolutely no spraying will be involved.
I know you can "spray on" multiple layers of two pack but can you
"brush on" multiple layers?.

I have, but can't imagine the kind of finish I'm happy with would be
satisfactory for your application. But it certainly seems to stick all
right.

The beauty of using a two pack finish is the ability to flat and polish
out minor imperfections on the cured finish, But this cannot be done on
an oil based synthetic skin.

Actually, to really fill you with horror, I chuck it on with a paint
roller then brush out the marks.

That is the method I've been told and I hopefully don't expect to get
brush marks.

What was the paint you used?.

Steve.