Stephen Trapani Stephen Trapani is offline

Default Mexico crime

mr.b wrote:
On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 22:52:06 -0800, Stephen Trapani wrote:

I mix it up pretty well. I'm always up for new entertainment though. I'd
love to hear you explain the moral superiority of, say, the severe
oppression of women, no freedom of speech, suicide bombers targeting as
many innocents as they can, or any significant moral principle of Islamic
extremism. Have fun!

Why would I strap meat to the bones of your straw man/false dichotomy?
You assert "moral superiority" for the US. I, a student of history,
unblinded by a lifetime of propagandization as an American citizen, can
see that the US has no claim to any moral high ground. You can feel free
to refute. Good luck.

The refutation is my statement above of Islamic extremist morality which
you have declined to attempt to refute. There is nothing left for me to
refute until you have said something. Got anything?

Stephen