Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] is offline

Default In case you haven't heard...

Reginald P. Smithers XXI wrote:
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:03:57 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
"Reggie is Here wrote:

Reginald P. Smithers XXI wrote:
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 07:12:17 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
"Reggie is Here wrote:

Reginald P. Smithers XXI wrote:
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 00:02:57 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
"Reggie is Here wrote:

If we let Harry keep going, he would quote every movie released in the
last year.
Greetings from The Future!!

Howdy Granpaw - how ya'll be?

Just a quick note: Bet the farm on BET THE FARM in the 2008 Kentucky
Derby. It's the basis of the family fortune.
I would do that, but I don't have a farm.
Well, you must have something because that's what the family fortune
was based on.

The family fortune is based upon screwing the little guy. Beating down
the humbled masses, taking from the poor to give to me, uses the poor
and then tossing them out in the gutter. You know typical righteous
righty stuff.

If you really were from the future, you would know that.

Yes - we are aware of that.

Which is why we are ashamed of you and want to change the viewpoint of
our family from the perspective of historical context.

If you refuse to bet the farm on BET THE FARM in this effort to change
historical context, then I guess we'll just have to...um...terminate
with extreme prejudice.

Here I am, give it your best try. I really don't care if I wipe out the
future, after all, I am a righteous righty. Now if you bump me off, you
will not exist. Now if I bump you off, I really won't care, you are
just the future of America.

Damn you people in the future must be drinking way too much kool-aid.
You are beginning to sound as stupid as the lame liberals.