Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Banning my wife from the boat

"Bill Kearney" wrote in message
news
Try paying for some lessons for her. It'll make a world of difference.

Without you being present. Get her to bring another girlfriend along.
Let them learn at their own pace from someone that's being paid to do it.

Definitely. Don't even watch from shore....

Don't try and teach her yourself. You're too involved emotionally.

Words like "control freak" and "divorce" seem applicable here.

Been there almost did that... learned my lesson.

Just how much good is it going to do for your relationship with your wife
to get so utterly freaked out about it? If she's not grasping it, well,
what's that saying? Is it saying she's dumb as a stone? I'm not guessing
discussing it that way is going to lead in productive directions. Or is
it that she just hates your attitude and is deliberately doing a bad job
of it? My guess is somewhere in between the two.

But hey, you picked her, so you're going to have to take a new tack at
dealing with her sailing skills... or suffer the consequences.

He chased her until she caught him.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com