[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default Population explosion, deadly conspiracies, global warming, weirdplumbing? No problem...

While the masses may prefer religion for their opiate, I find that a
nice day on the water does me. I'm just back from a day out on my
boat with my girl friend in 15 knot trades, 80 degree air and 70
degree water. We sailed by two pods of humpback whales and had a big
pod of dolphins come visit us... It may be Armageddon, but right now
I'm feeling relaxed an ready to groove with the end times...

-- Tom.