Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Mexico crime

"Dave" wrote in message
On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 21:19:05 -0800 (PST), said:

http://www.historyguy.com/Mexican-American_War.html

Very interesting. One must be cautious about anything written by
historians
in academia these days, because their draft-dodging history gives them a
perspective influenced by that personal history.

Seems to me the parallel missing but begging for mention in the article is
the history of the Balkans following collapse of the Ottoman Empire.

By that logic, everyone should be cautious about anyone, since everyone has
a history that gives them a perspective influenced by their personal
history. So, basically you're saying trust no one. I support that.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com