Bray Haven

Default fun new engine

I see another "Magnetohydrodynamic drive"
scam in the works?

Aha!! one of our number is beginning to see the King is "nekked" ). Even
with a working steam generator, the thrust will be very questionable, IMO, and
the scaling.corrosion problems will be enormous. As a former supplier of high
purity water to the Navy for steam turbines in carriers & nuke subs, I can tell
you it takes a bunch of water that's about 6,000 times more pure than distilled
and some very sophisticated corrosion treatments to keep it running under ideal
conditions. Notice the "investment opportunity" pitch ).
Greg Sefton