Brian Whatcott Brian Whatcott is offline

Default Mexico crime

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 09:01:49 -0800, Stephen Trapani
wrote:

Roger Long wrote:
"Marty" wrote
Unfortunately, little has changed, except maybe to expand the idea. Now
the US has a God-given mandate to "democratize" the planet.

You mean "democratize the parts with oil", do you not?

We have a morality driven mandate to bring democracy (democratic
governments have never warred against each other) to those countries
creating a great deal of trouble to their neighbors and the rest of the
world.

Stephen

That being the case, I guess sombody fell asleep at the wheel when the
Burmese people democratically elected a government, but the military
refused to relinquish control. It might even be there's some oil
there - (there used to be a "Burma Oil company" anyway!)

Brian Whatcott Altus OK