Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default GW isn't going to help the Great Lakes much this year..

"Marty" wrote in message
Jere Lull wrote:

I'm hardly a conspiritist, but Pentagon/Pentragram was an obvious
connection when I first heard about the building when I was about 10,
maybe 45 years ago.

Why the hell would anyone design a five-sided building of that size?

That's something I file under "sounded good at the time". Sensible? Not a
chance.

"The Pentagon’s unusual five-sided configuration was dictated by the site
originally proposed (adjacent to Memorial Drive, about three-fourths of a
mile north of where the building was actually constructed)."

See http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...y/pentagon.htm ,if you
want the whole sordid history.;-)

Cheers
Marty

Some people see conspiracies everywhere, and there's nothing you can do
except watch them very carefully.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com