Marty[_2_] Marty[_2_] is offline

Default GW isn't going to help the Great Lakes much this year..

Jere Lull wrote:

I'm hardly a conspiritist, but Pentagon/Pentragram was an obvious
connection when I first heard about the building when I was about 10,
maybe 45 years ago.

Why the hell would anyone design a five-sided building of that size?

That's something I file under "sounded good at the time". Sensible? Not
a chance.

"The Pentagon’s unusual five-sided configuration was dictated by the
site originally proposed (adjacent to Memorial Drive, about
three-fourths of a mile north of where the building was actually
constructed)."

See http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...y/pentagon.htm ,if
you want the whole sordid history.;-)

Cheers