Jim Jim is offline

Default speaking of Lunacy....

"HK" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Gene Kearns wrote:
On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 07:36:21 -0800 (PST),
penned the following well considered
thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

What's the big deal? Mrs JW cooks white meat juicy and tender
everytime, and I am usually a dark meat eater. Take boneless breast,
egg, breadcrumbs in a smaller glass pan greased. You want to pack the
meat in somewhat tight, touching and the breasts not opended up all
the way or spread out, smooth side down. 425 for 22-24 minutes..
always comes out juicy and nice even for me and the kids. I don't see
what the big deal is and why some posers (not posters) are saying it
is so complicated... Geeze..
We're talking apples and oranges.

Think (1) bone-in and (2) fried chicken (not baked).

And for the KFC angle, pressure cooked deep fat.....

Astonishing how KFC can take a relatively "healthy" food like chicken
and turn it into high calorie, high cholesterol crap.

The outrageous salt content of their product is what bugs me the most.
But, if you could eliminate that one factor, I don't think their fried
chicken would be so much worse than what you'd get at any other
restaurant where they know how to do it right.

Well, I like fried chicken - real fried chicken - which, of course KFC
does not serve, but I also like baked chicken. In fact, I like baked
better.

Keep them facts coming. We need to know all about you. What is your shoe
size?