[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default speaking of Lunacy....

On Feb 10, 10:40*am, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
wrote in message

On Feb 10, 10:22 am, Gene Kearns

wrote:
On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 14:39:22 GMT, JoeSpareBedroom penned the following
well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

"Tim" wrote in message
KFC Fried chicken protests...again?

http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/253898/17/

now I'm getting hungry....

Nah, we'll go there tomorrow for lunch!

The protesters are correct. KFC somehow manages to take perfectly good
chicken breasts and cook them until they're as dry as cardboard, except
for
the delicious greasy coating. That's cruel.

I don't know if it can be accomplished with any greater finesse. White
meat from fowl usually is somewhere between sawdust and shoe leather.

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepagehttp://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguidehttp://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080209-0, 02/09/2008
Tested on: 2/10/2008 10:22:47 AM
avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.http://www.avast.com-Hide
quoted text -

What's the big deal? Mrs JW cooks white meat juicy and tender
everytime, and I am usually a dark meat eater. Take boneless breast,
egg, breadcrumbs in a smaller glass pan greased. You want to pack the
meat in somewhat tight, touching and the breasts not opended up all
the way or spread out, smooth side down. 425 for 22-24 minutes..
always comes out juicy and nice even for me and the kids. I don't see
what the big deal is and why some posers (not posters) are saying it
is so complicated... Geeze..

We're talking about KFC, which serves bone-in chicken breasts. Cooking
bone-in breasts is a whole different story.- Hide quoted text -

Different story, just as easy.. slow and low. start from there..